Effective Date: May 24, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways.
Personal Data: You may be asked to provide certain personal identification information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information, when you use the Service. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Service.
Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Service, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Service.
Data from Social Networks: If you interact with us through a social media platform, we may have access to certain information from your social media account.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Improve our Service
- Personalize your user experience
- Send periodic emails regarding our Service or other products or services
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, and/or other communications
- Sharing of Your Information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share your information in the following situations:
- By Law or to Protect Rights
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Interactions with Other Users
- Online Postings
- Business Partners
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.